Welcome to the Web Based Access Site of OFT Holdings (Pty) Ltd.(OFT)
1. The site: This site provides company information about OFT, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The site belongs to OFT a Private company under South African law, registered at the Registrar of Companies within South Africa whose registered office is located in Port Elizabeth South Africa. This site's Chief Editor is Bev Taag.
2. Compliance with copyright end trademark laws: The elements you see, hear or read on the site, as well as the site's form and substance, are subject to copyright protection. In no event may you use, distribute, copy, reproduce, modify, distort, or transmit the site or any of its elements, such as text, images or sounds without the prior written permission of OFT. Trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the site are the property of OFT or are displayed by OFT with the relevant authorization from third parties. No license or right pertaining to any of these Trademarks shall be granted without the written permission of OFT or other such parties who may hold Trademarks displayed on the site. OFT reserves the right to legally enforce any infringement of its intellectual property rights, including seeking criminal prosecution.
3. Images displayed on the site: The images or photographs of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by OFT. The use of these images or photographs is prohibited unless specifically authorized by OFT. Any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, or any other communications regulations.
4. General warning: OFT shall not be responsible for any damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site, including any deterioration of, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or any other property. While OFT uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the site, we make no warranties or representations as to accuracy. OFT assumes no liability or responsibility for any error or omissions in the content of the site.
7. Compliance with laws: The site is operated by OFT whose principal office is located in South Africa. Internet users accessing this site from outside of South Africa are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. Access to the site: OFT reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or interrupt access, in whole or in part, to the site, including its contents, features, or hours of availability without notice. You acknowledge and agree that in connection with the use of the site you must provide for your own equipment, at your own cost, necessary to access the World Wide Web.
9. Protection of personal information: As a general policy, OFT does not request or collect personally identifiable information. However, if you wish to obtain information about OFT on line (contact form), you will be asked to provide certain personal contact information (name and address, e-mail ) in order to process your request. In accordance with South African law, we inform you that certain personally identifiable information, such as your personal contact information, may be requested from you with respect to processing online information or registration requests. Such information is intended only for OFT who is responsible for its processing.
You have the right to access, change or oppose any information that concerns you. In the event that you wish to exercise your right, contact: Geoff O’ Connell.
Certain non-personal information may be recorded by the standard operation of OFT Internet servers. In order to help administer our site and enhance your online experience, the servers may gather information pertaining to the type of browser or operating system being used or your IP address.